I have gotten a few emails asking how people can open a Paypal Account in Nigeria so here is my Ultimate Guide. Its a method I have used myself many times..enjoy.
PayPal is the international online financial money transfer system and is utilized by
- The first thing you do is to go to www.paypal.com/ng
- Click Sign up, either Personal or Business.
- Personal is for your personal debit card and business is for your company debit card.
- After selecting Personal click continue…you will then see Nigeria from the menu enter your email and password.
- Enter in your email address.
- Enter in a password make sure you have chosen a password you can remember.
- Go to the next page enter your details.
- When entering your
adressmake sure it matches on your card.
- It will then take you to a page to fill out your card details
- Fill in your card number, expiry and the last 3 digits on the back of the card.
- Go to your email account and click on verify
- Your account is setup.
- You get debited in Naira and you should get an alert from your local bank.
Setting Up a Wallet
First Bank now offers this option with PayPal. How does this work?
- Log in to your internet banking account using your password and token
- Choose the “PayPal wallet” in the main tab and click “Create PayPal Wallet” on the menu
- Select which cards you wish to link to your PayPal account
- Create a password in the window.
- Click on “agree and create account”.
- Go to your registered email account with the bank which confirms that you have created a PayPal account
There you go, My guide to opening a Paypal wallet I have used this method, How did it work for you? Let me know in the comments.
Have you enjoyed this post? Feel free to check out my other posts here